- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst / Developer.
- Responsible for setting up login restrictions and resetting the user passwords.
- Implemented public access settings for sites, restricted login hours, and restricted login IP ranges on profiles.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Implemented web based case management automation Web to Case (on Case Object) to track and solve customer issues.
- Designed various Web Pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com Objects and fields.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com.
- Objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic