- Identify cost productivity improvement opportunities in IT software spending across a wide array of leading companies
- Lead sourcing projects, including all key steps such as strategy development, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Work with senior level stakeholders to lead and execute strategic sourcing projects of greater than $2M in spend including strategy development, RFQ RFP execution, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations and supplier contract execution
- Communicate frequently and professionally with customer stakeholders regarding the status of the procurement aspect of the project including creation of Statement of Work and other sourcing and contracting documents.
- Perform supplier research and identification and perform RFQ analyses such as rate card analyses, basic TCO, and lease vs. buy NPV.
- Participate in initiatives aimed at improving productivity and efficiency to support company and account growth.
- Develop and mentor people, act as a career counselor and create a high performing organization, foster relationships, resolve conflicts, etc.
- Keep up to date with new processes technologies, look for ways to be more innovative
- Provide accurate and useful project reports or issues status reports
- Work with team members to enhance their business and category knowledge
- Offer creative solutions to support sourcing projects and achieve desired results.
- Ensure the consistent delivery of sourcing services that meet and exceed savings targets
- Establish and cultivate key client stakeholder relationships across organizations, building trust and support for each sourcing projects.