Assistant Manager: Recruiter handles the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle, on-boarding and other key activities of Talent Acquisition. The position will build relationships with prospective talent and manage the team of the recruiters for the on-going business relationships in the organization with various stakeholders.
The candidate must be flexible and able to multitask across a variety of job duties including:
- Own the full-cycle recruiting process: Source, scout, screen, and recruit the best talent closely collaborate with hiring managers to define required skills and backgrounds for open positions, create assessment and interview schedules and seamlessly manage coordination
- Work closely with the Leadership team to evaluate, understand & deliver on their need for talent search and source candidates by means of head hunting, job portal, employee referral, advertisement, social networking etc.
- Possess good interview techniques, capable of working independently & taking decisions, capable of closing offers for leadership hiring
- Screen and shortlisting resumes and conduct preliminary interview
- Well versed with all the recruitment methodologies, ability to work on the deadline.
- Supervise team members and ensure proper recruitment process is being followed.
- Maintain and update own the full-cycle recruiting process: Source, scout, screen, and recruit the best talent
- Closely collaborate with hiring managers to define required skills and backgrounds for open positions, create assessment and interview schedules and seamlessly manage the coordination manpower database for future needs of the company.
- Maintaining complete records pertaining to sourcing and recruitment
- Social Media Recruitment: Prior experience in hiring through various social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook is preferable
- Enhance the portal utilization by posting jobs in a way to attract aspiring candidates
- Enhance employee referral programs
- Compensation negotiation as per the recruitment guidelines set in the organization
- Ensure 100% on-boarding of team members by liaising with HRBP/HR Admin
- Prepare monthly scorecard on staffing
Offer & Onboarding
- Salary negotiations as per internal parity benchmarks with the selected candidates and release offers as per company policy
- Managing the pre and post joining on-boarding formalities
- Tie up with various Digital marketing institutes to build next level talent pipeline
- Vendor Management
- New Recruitment vendor Tie Ups, Track Vendor Performance, Agreement Renewals and Relationship management with empaneled vendors.
- Maintain HR Dashboards and Hiring Trackers.
- Responsible for managing candidate information in Dayforce/ respective recruitment tool
*Working Days: Monday Friday + 01 Saturday (per month)
Shift: General Shift (9.30 am to 6.30 pm)